The Queen has heard that beautiful kingdoms of dominoes have been built all over the world! Queendomino is both a standalone game and an expansion of the 2017 Spiel des Jahres recipient, Kingdomino. It offers more complex challenges, a new territory, and a way for more players to participate.
Tax lands wisely, erect your buildings carefully to try and win the favour of the Queen all whilst avoiding the dragon’s flame.
What’s in the box?
- 48 dominoes
- Four castles
- Eight Kings in four colours
- One Queen
- 15 towers
- 21 knights
- A scorepad
- One dragon
- Buildings tokens
How to play:
On your turn, you take the following actions (note that 1 and 5 are mandatory – the rest are optional:
- Add the chosen domino to your territory according to connection rules
- Send 1 or 2 knights to collect tax
- Construct a building
- Bribe a dragon into burning down a main building
- Choose a new domino in the new line by placing your king on it
When the last dominoes are lined up, you will all take your last turn, with actions 1-4. You should have a 5 x 5 grid if you’re playing with 3-4 people, or a 7 x 7 grid if it’s a 2 player game.
Calculate your victory points, highest score rules!
– Description from publisher