Tapestry is a two-hour game for 1-5 players designed by Jamey Stegmaier.
Create the civilization with the most storied history, starting at the beginning of humankind and reaching into the future. The paths you choose will vary greatly from real-world events or people — your civilization is unique!
In Tapestry, you start from nothing and advance on any of the four advancement tracks (science, technology, exploration, and military) to earn progressively better benefits. You can focus on a specific track or take a more balanced approach. You will also improve your income, build your capital city, leverage your asymmetric abilities, earn victory points, and gain tapestry cards that will tell the story of your civilization.
- 2020 UK Games Expo Best New Boardgame (Euro-Style) People’s Choice Winner
- 2020 UK Games Expo Best New Boardgame (Euro-Style) Nominee
- 2020 UK Games Expo Best New Boardgame (Euro-Style) Judges Award Winner
- 2020 Dragon Awards Best Science Fiction or Fantasy Board Game Winner
- 2019 Meeples’ Choice Nominee
- 2019 Golden Geek Board Game of the Year Nominee
- 2019 Golden Geek Best Strategy Board Game Nominee
- 2019 Golden Geek Best Board Game Artwork & Presentation Nominee