In their quest to destroy the One Ring, the Fellowship have journeyed into the depths of Moria. Yet as they venture through the Darkness, they disturb the slumbering evil that dwells in the fell heart of the mountain. Barricading themselves within the ruins of Balin’s Tomb, the Fellowship must fend off the onslaught of Moria Goblins and a mighty Cave Troll if they are to survive. Will you choose to take control of the Fellowship and fight for the protection of Frodo Baggins, or command the Goblin hordes and try to overwhelm the Fellowship and bring it to its knees? The fate of the Ringbearer is in your hands!
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring™ – Battle in Balin’s Tomb is your chance to defend or destroy the Fellowship in an exciting, fast-paced game with easy-to-learn rules for two or more players. Gather friends and family members to take control of the Fellowship and reenact one of the greatest moments in The Lord of the Rings™ The Fellowship of the Ring, with games taking just 45 minutes to play. The Fellowship are mighty, but their Moria Goblin foes are unpredictable, with their actions randomly determined by drawing cards from the Goblin Deck. No two games are quite the same!
This board game set contains:
– 22 Citadel miniatures, including Gandalf the Grey, Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli, Boromir, Frodo, Sam, Merry, Pippin, 12 Moria Goblins, and a Cave Troll
– An 8-page rules booklet
– Detailed Balin’s Tomb gaming board
– 13 Character cards with stats for the Fellowship, Moria Goblins, and Cave Troll
– 20-card Goblin Deck to determine the Moria Goblins’ behaviour
– Tokens, dice, and a turn counter